Monday, March 21, 2016

My 2nd blog post


7.3.2016

Eden Sewell
Havelock North

Dear Eden,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Thank you for taking your time off work to come with us to camp and thank you for taking me to camp.My favourite thing about camp is the river walk because it was the most challening and I love a challenge.  It was really long and I had to walk most of the way. I only got the tube at the beginning and end.

I also liked playing spotlight because I was a pro. I hid in the garden and in the first round I didn’t get found but I did on the second. It was really fun.

Thank you for setting out  all of the activities for us I love the way you helped us when we needed it.You make the best toasties out of  everyone. Thank you for helping with all of the jobs on camp.

Thank you one more time.

Yours sincerely
Charlie Frewin

Last week we went to camp so we made a camp letter for a camp parent. This is my camp letter to Eden. I hope you enjoy reading it.


3 comments:

  1. Well done Charlie that is a great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great letter Charlie Boy! Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the work keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete